So we design and build landscapes that draw people together and bring you joy!
We do that by asking great questions, listening really, really well, then putting our talents together to create a space that’s special, enduring, and done right to the finest detail.
- Meet you! The whole family preferably so we can hear all wants, dreams, and special requests. We survey your property, take measurements and pictures, and discuss ideas and possibilities.
- Detailed estimate. You’ll see exactly what different landscape elements cost, with detailed descriptions and quantities of each feature. We do early project planning during the estimate process, and can discuss in great detail each line item on your estimate.
- Design. This is where the fun begins! We take your ideas and vision with our design expertise, and give you a 3D virtual walkthrough like this one! We want you to be really happy with your space, so we make changes really easy! When you love the finished design, we’ll let you know an estimated project timeline, and if any estimate revisions are needed (see below)
- Revised estimate (sometimes). Sometimes the design process brings new elements to the project, or we make changes that require an updated estimate either up or down. We’ll communicate any budget impacts very clearly during the design process. No surprises here!
- Project Coordination and Build. We’ll communicate rough timelines from the very beginning, but after the design is finalized, we’ll book your project and let you know what to expect for the building process. Many customers are working from home, and we do our best to limit any interruptions and we’ll let you know in advance if any particularly noisy work will be happening.